Thursday 15 January 2015

Passions

We talk about my passion(s) today. Hope you have been good.
I love media and anything relating or amounting to it. How people can use a bridge to reach millions.
I also love Public Relations(PR), in fact even more than I love media. I love the way people have defined PR over time, especially KOT where everyone is an expert in everything. Be it law, MEDIA, politics and every other field that is trending.

I  however have a problem with how people define PR in Kenya since UK took over. One would think that PR did not exist before he took the realms of power. The president greeting people, PR; the president driving his (sexy) landrover home, PR; the president putting on jeans to the airport, PR; the president... OK he is a PR president.

Please KOT PR includes, but is not limited to image and reputation. When there is tragedy, crisis for us, there is no better way of addressing it other than communication (PR). I think by now you do realise that the essence of communication is to solve problems.
At this point, I feel I should define what problem is but you are an expert already!
PR does not come up with the message, we only package the message and deliver, after all we are not the ones communicating, government(client) is.

My other passion, is this girl. And just so you know I  turned 20 the other day man and I'm feeling really old, 21. But with age comes wisdom, there are exceptions though. So this girl is beautiful. She is the kind of girl that you think of  when you listen to that August Alsina song. Beautiful from every angle. Yes!
She has attitude, not that attitude from  earth to moon and back, but that attitude that would make you sit back and wonder why she would do or say that at that time. She is highly spirited. She is a go getter! She is not afraid of taking control when she feels you're not leading well. She speaks her mind, she does not fear

She is loud, and proud her person awakes you, moves you, gives you goose bumbs,makes you speak and brings out your alter ego.

I also like knowing, knowing things. Things that sometimes do not matter but add me knowledge all the same. Information that I can share with my other people and empower them too. You will find me online most of the time reading what the  informed people are upto learning from them. I ask a lot of (useless) questions. Just to satisfy this curiosity which I got from God, I feel it is a gift.

2 comments: